Premium Property Management
Agent for Residential Rental properties and ongoing management. Offering a professional, personal and friendly service with competitive rates.
Premium Property Management is an independent company specialising in residential lettings and property management.
Based in Cumbria, we are well placed to offer expert and independent advice and services for both, landlords and tenants throughout South Lakeland and the surrounding areas
Our professional team aim to offer a friendly and courteous service. Our approach is a personal one ensuring that we are close enough to our clients to be able to respond promptly and efficiently without the distractions of a general estate agency.
Letting Only Service
- Providing a rental valuation & advice as required
- Advertising your property on our website and via the local press if required
- Promoting the property through Letting Board Signs
- Contacting prospective tenants on our mailing list
- Accompanied viewings
- Credit referencing tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Preparing inventories & schedule of condition
- Property photographs
- Checking tenants into properties
- Collection of first months’ rent and deposit
Full Management Service
- As above but including the following:
- Collection of holding deposits (paid into a government authorised deposit scheme)
- Day to day management of property
- Initial contact for tenant enquiries
- Receiving & forwarding ongoing rental payments
- Monthly financial statements for landlords with clear commission details
- Notifying utility companies at beginning & end of tenancy
- Arranging of EPC
- Arranging gas installation & inspections for landlords to ensure compliance with Gas Safety Regulations (all costs to be covered by Landlords)
- Regular property visits and written reports
- Arranging routine repairs & maintenance
- Preparation & serving of notice where legal action is required (not including any court & solicitors fees)
Premium Property Management 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.